Modern, accurate testing and tracking systems.
Swiss-made since 1999.
We offer you
- Design and manufacture of multi-axis physical effect simulators (rate tables, centrifuges)
- Design and manufacture of high-end targeting platforms (e.g. pan/tilt mounts)
- Development of target tracking & observation solutions
- Development of stabilisation solutions
- Design and manufacture of customer-specific motion applications
- Calibration-service for motion simulators
Acuitas offers a wide spectrum of different motion simulators in a range of sizes. We achieve our wide range of models thanks to our strictly modular design of systems.
- 1 to 3-axis configurations
- Temperature chamber with compressor, CO2 or LN2 cooling
- Temperature range: maximum +140°C.
- Temperature range: minimum -60°C
- Rotation rate of 0.00001 to 10,000 deg/s
- Torques from 10 to 11,000 Nm
- Rotation rate accuracy up to 1 ppm
- Position accuracy up to 1 arcsecRSS
Universal sensor platforms
Sensor platforms are another product area in which Acuitas offers high-end solutions for outdoor use thanks to their extremely precise drives. The range consists mainly of 2-axis PAN/TILT or 3-axis ROLL/PITCH/YAW models which can be fitted with different options according to application. Depending on your needs, they can be constructed as an L structure, U structure or T structure.
Key figures & options
- INS and gyro stabilisation options
- Object targeting (geo location)
- Certified in accordance with MIL-802 (EMC, shock, vibration, etc.)
- Stationary and mobile applications
- Rotation rates up to 360 deg/s
- Position accuracies of up to 10 arcsec
- Acceleration speeds of up to 10,000 deg/s²
- Integrated GPS receiver
- Integrated level sensors
- Profile control in position, speed and current
Acuitas offers a wide spectrum of centrifuges in a range of sizes. Ranging from small high speed to big high precision centrifuges.
- Boom lengths up to 5 m
- Rotation rate accuracy up to 1 ppm
- Test specimen weights up to 100 kg
- Centrifugal acceleration up to 500 G
- Satellite axis configurations
3-axis highly dynamic motion simulator
This 3-axis highly dynamic motion simulator expands the standard TES rate table series. Developed for the calibration of highly accurate inertial measurement units (IMUs) with a large dynamic measuring range.
- For test pieces up to 500 x 500 x 500 mm, max. 60 kg
- Orthogonality between connected axes of ≤± 1 arcsec on all axes
- Angular acceleration of 2,500 deg/s² on the spin axis
- Angular acceleration of 3,500 deg/s² on the middle axis
- Angular acceleration of 20,000 deg/s² on the inner axis
- Integrated motion monitoring (safety system)
Stabilised Pan/Tilt platform
This 2-axis self-stabilising sensor platform was developed for overhead installation on mobile vehicles (aeroplanes, helicopters, etc.). Depending on how it is equipped (camera, radar, etc.), it can be used for a range of different applications. Stabilisation via 2 integrated gyroscope sensors and an external INS (inertial navigation system). In addition, this system is also expanded by an integrated software package which permits the positioning of objects using geographical coordinates (longitude, latitude and height).
- Rotation rates ≥ 100 deg/s
- Angular acceleration ≥ 100 deg/s²
- Bearing accuracy (with stabilisation active) of ≤ 0.1 deg during weak vibration and simple manoeuvres.
- Bearing accuracy (with stabilisation active) of ≤ 0.25 deg during strong vibration and general manoeuvres.
- Operating range of pivot axis -135 deg to 135 deg
- Operating range of tilt axis -50 deg to 0 deg
- Tested according to different MIL-STD-810 standards (temperature, humidity, EMC, vibrations, mechanical shock, etc.)